A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1988, as Khop_productions named after Daryl’s Radio persona as a on air talent at what 96.3.
Since then Memory Maker Djs has grown into a full-service production and entertainment company that produces events for entertainment,corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events each year. Product and service offerings include audio/visual production, multimedia and lighting more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an excited Memory Maker Dj’s candidate who would love to join an expanding special events firm. The main focus of this position would be to work within the performance talent sector of Memory Maker Dj’s for all brands . Shifts may vary depending on the size and scale of the event. The growth progression for this role would include greater involvement and responsibilities leading to management.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Transportation and insurance with a good driving record are absolutely vital
- You must be free to work on Friday and Saturday nights with little notice, but most of our events are scheduled a month in advance. Sunday are a important day as most clients are open to meet on Sunday.Also we do most or our trade show (bridal shows) on Sunday afternoons about 8 time a year.
- Outgoing individuals with excellent people skills and intrigued by the field of event planning and live events
- (DJ) Experience as a disc jockey a plus but not necessary.All new hires will go through our training program You do not need to be fluent with turntables or beat mixing.
- (MC) Experience with MCing social or corporate events would be a huge plus
- (Dancer) Experience with modern, contemporary hip hop
The Memory Maker Djs team takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, SEND us a quick video taken from your phone (or computer) and tell us why you would be a perfect fit to our talented roster